- 21 inch DIY ukulele, with rosewood fingerboard and bridge pad.
- Zinc alloy all closed machine head tuning pegs.
- High-end configuration, perfect tone.
- Enjoy the fun of handwork, you can painted what you want or apply a coat of colored paint.
- It is wonderful to make a musical instrument by hand in person.
- Children and parents work together, excellent parents-child campaign.
- Perfect gift for music lover and child.
- Step 1: Glue the ukulele with wood glue and connect the neck and box together.
- Step 2: Draw out the fingerboard's position, paste the wood glue to the fingerbord and ukulele's neck.
- Step 3: Painting.
- Step 4: Draw out the bridge's position and paste the wood glue to the bridge and ukelele's body.
- Step 5: Install screws and sound points.
- Step 6: Glue the upper pillow to the neck with strong adhesive.
- Step 7: Fasten the ukulele's strings.
- Step 8: Install the string and side string to the head of the ukulele.
Size: 21 Inch
Material: Basswood Main Body
- Basswood Box x 1
- Basswood Neck x 1
- Rosewood Fingerboard x 1
- Rosewood Bridge Pad x 1
- Tuning Pegs(with screw kit) x 4
- Bridge Nut & Saddle x 1
- Nylon String x 4
1 x 21 Inch Ukulele DIY Kit